martes, 14 de noviembre de 2017

My Padlet

Hello everybody, This is my Padlet about the Parts of the Body to work with preschool children. Hope you can use it :)
Hecho con Padlet

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Helena! I really like your padlet. I think it is very visual and interactive. It could be very useful in class because students can have fun making their own monsters and learn body parts. In addition,the game and the song could be a very good way to teach this topic.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for sharing these activities! I really like the ideas(specially "make your monster") and the colourful desing. You can personalize and invent your own monster. Catchy song too!!:-) Great job Helena!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!!
    I like your Padlet, there are activities that are interesting for children but I like the song a lot because I think they learn with the music.

    ResponderEliminar